Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11.02.09 Victim

Ever been this close to an armadillo?? Be carful, they play opossum and the jump straight up. These little buggers roam my yard in the wee hours of the morning rooting and digging for grubs and turning my yard into a mine field. The best time to hunt them is after rain and in a full moon, you don't even need a flashlight. In the moonlight, the look like moving ant hills. I am a live and let live kinda guy, but these guys ruin my life. I have nick-named myself the Armadillo Slayer, sometimes, late at night, I can be found in my yard, in my boxers and boots with a flashlight and my pistol searching these guys out. I am amazed at these creatures... their armor, furry bellies, sharp claws, anteater snout, blind eyes, and amazing jumping abilities. Just stay out of my yard....

No comments:

Post a Comment